Saturday, April 23, 2011

DISNEYWORLD

We had the opportunity to go to Florida this spring. I had never been before, and we had essentially had NO vacation since our honeymoon...so we were due. It was wonderful. We spent a day at Siesta Key beach (white sand!), a day at Epcot, and a day at Magic Kingdom. We filled the rest of the time just enjoying the amenities of our hotel...and shopping at IKEA. Here are some of the pics. Enjoy!
a water fall that ran upward...loved it
























4 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so happy that you guys got to go on vacation. Looks like it was soooooo much fun!

Chris said...

What a joy to see all the pics. I don't know when I missed the 77 picture update, so there was a lot to see! Thanks. Miss you friend.

Rebekah said...

Who is CHRIS!!! I went to leave a comment (the one currently attributed to Chris) and it auto-signed me in with that identitiy?! So whoever Chris is, that comment is from me. Love you all.

Behrmans said...

I loved your card. Miss you guys!